Monday, March 10, 2008

2 Panoramas

Here are the Chinese restaurants Tien Kee (on the right) and Ocean (on the left). I believe Ocean was named as such because it's close to the South China Sea, and they didn't think South China Sea sounded as catchy.

Chinese restaurants are nice because they are one of the only places you can get beer in Kuala Terengganu.

And here is the Mosque next door to my work. It has some really loud speakers and boy do they get a lot of use. Sometimes it's for prayers or readings from (presumably) the Koran, but a lot of times it sounds like the guy is just rambling about whatever is on his mind. It's like the Islamic version of talk radio.

3 comments:

Meems said...

adam you are funny. will you be my boyfriend?

Chris said...

Adam is so funny that even political slogans want to date him!

Adam Sacks said...

Actually Chris, I am so funny that only political slogans want to date me. Sometimes I luck out and get a commercial jingle, but those never last...