The scary thing is this isn't even close to everyone.

And look, we even got a cake.

Uhm...let's take a closer look at the writing on the cake.

After seeing our confusion, they explained that in Malaysia it's customary to apologize when someone leaves, just in case there was something that had inadvertently offended them.
Mr. Mahdi gives a closing speech. Aaron gives a face, Roy sneaks in the background.

Party photo time.






I wanted to get photos with everyone in each department, but because I had to leave early some were still at lunch. So here are incomplete department photos.
First up, the animators. Top row: Gg, Jojo, Chris, Agis, Adam (me) Roy, Man, Fahmie, Rudy.
Bottom row: Sheila, Bong, Adi and Naa.

Lip Sync/Composite. Jee, Zura, Me, Lin, Kam

Design and backgrounds. Top row: Atan, Zaidi, Paola, Adam, Lokman, Ita, Along, Diana.
Bottom row: Ali and ...I confess I forget. Because we had Paola as art director, we spent less one on one time with our background artists.
Art Director, Paola
Production Assistants, Shaheeda and Eida.
And here is Badri, the guy who drove us to work in the morning, as he drops me off at the airport for the last time. I like to think that this photo celebrates the fact that his driving never successfully killed me.
That's the last photo of me in Kuala Terengganu, and thus an end to a chapter in my life. I wish I had something poignant to say, but I'm in Paris now, and these European keyboard are hard to type with.I'll have more posts in a week or so, but right now I'm without my laptop and photos (which are in stored luggage at the Frankfurt airport).
1 comment:
what? no!
you can't be done already! where will i get pictures of malaysian food? or cambodian carvings? or cakes with hilarious messages?
go back to malaysia right now! for the good of blogging everywhere!
Post a Comment