Adam Is In Malaysia
I am in Malaysia (dot blogspot dot com)
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Soy Sauce
This is something I'd never seen before, but it's done in every Chinese restaurant here.
They give you chopped up chili peppers and garlic to marinate in the soy sauce. And it's delicious. I over did the garlic last night, I can still taste it.
1 comment:
seanm
said...
this is makign me hungry
April 14, 2008 at 10:07 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(87)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(17)
▼
April
(13)
DVDs
Funny Signs. Part Four
Dog
Funny Signs. Part 3
Cats
SpongeBob Squarepants
Funny Signs. Part 2
Soy Sauce
The Paper Store
Clouds
Rock Show in Kuala Terengganu
Funny Signs. Part 1
Motorcycles
►
March
(18)
►
February
(4)
Labels
panorama
(29)
Kuala Terengganu
(23)
Signs and Products
(22)
Trips
(16)
Food
(13)
Religious
(8)
Restaurants
(8)
Chinatown
(6)
Thailand
(6)
Animals
(5)
Beer
(5)
Cambodia
(4)
Kuala Lumpur
(4)
Videos
(4)
Cats
(3)
Orang Putih
(3)
Spongebob
(3)
Clouds
(2)
Election
(2)
1 comment:
this is makign me hungry
Post a Comment