I come from a poor neighborhood on the outskirts of Canada, which is famous for it's "Weenis Hair Saloons". Upon seeing this saloon for "Anis Hair", it amuses me a little bit, as we consider that 'groinal' area to be rather unsavory. I thank you for bringing this to light, and I hope we can all pitch in and write a few letter to congress to see if we can't get something done about this. Keep up the good work.
1 comment:
I come from a poor neighborhood on the outskirts of Canada, which is famous for it's "Weenis Hair Saloons". Upon seeing this saloon for "Anis Hair", it amuses me a little bit, as we consider that 'groinal' area to be rather unsavory. I thank you for bringing this to light, and I hope we can all pitch in and write a few letter to congress to see if we can't get something done about this. Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment