I like to think that part of the splatter comes from the last guy who didn't heed the warning.Check out this sewage treatment plant sign. They don't beat around the bush

Note to self: Do not drink Indah Water.

And here's an ATM screen.

I, of course, chose 'Cash withdrawal with advice" imagining myself receiving money and a note reading "Wondrous opportunities await in the days ahead!" Instead I got my money and my account's balance. I was a little (lot) disappointed, but in retrospect must admit it is better advice.
2 comments:
hey!
I stop by your blog frequently and wanted to tell you how much I enjoy my time here. Your photos and commentary are quite humorous and educational. Can we see any of the animation you or your students are working on?
Hey Kat,
I wish I could show some of the animators' work, they're doing some nice stuff, but it's all for a TV show so I can't show anything until it airs.
Post a Comment