Yeah, that's right. Ice. You want to fight about it? It's hot. So maybe I want a little ice with my beer. What's the big deal? I'm not hurting anyone. Oh yeah? Like your Budweiser isn't watered down to begin with. Jerk.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Ice Ice Baby
I'm a little ashamed. I've taken to enjoying a little extra something with my beer.
Yeah, that's right. Ice. You want to fight about it? It's hot. So maybe I want a little ice with my beer. What's the big deal? I'm not hurting anyone. Oh yeah? Like your Budweiser isn't watered down to begin with. Jerk.
Yeah, that's right. Ice. You want to fight about it? It's hot. So maybe I want a little ice with my beer. What's the big deal? I'm not hurting anyone. Oh yeah? Like your Budweiser isn't watered down to begin with. Jerk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ice in the beer is ok...but that's Malay ice. Hope they boiled it before freezing it...or you made them yourself from bottled water. If not, tapeworms make great pets! ;)
Post a Comment