Saturday, February 23, 2008

How this started

Every so often it strikes me how crazy it is that I am actually working in Malaysia. How does something this strange come about?

And then I remember the e-mail.

From: Aaron
To: Adam Sacks

Subject: Craaaaaazy Adventure!

Hey Adam,

I'm calling you with a very out-of-the-blue offer.

I'm being offered a Creative Director position of a new studio in Terengganu, Malaysia. It will be a 6 month operation- ramping up a team for a pre-school series (All Flash). He already has a studio in Kuala Lumpur- not far away, in full production. I would be coordinating with them ect. for support.

The reason I'm contacting you- is because I've been looking for someone that might want to come aboard and either co-direct, or be part of the leading team.

All expenses are paid for- Flights and modern apartment. And the pay is good.
Oh right, that's how this started.